The Cook and Carry Kids Camp will feature 5 Different Projects.
- Lunch Money Coin Purse
- Whether lunch is packed at home or purchased at school, there’s always a need for a coin purse. The zippered coin purse is the perfect size to carry some extra cash for items needed in the cafeteria.
- Quilted Potholder
- Rule #1 in cooking: safety first. A potholder is a necessity in the kitchen and one that was handmade is all the better! A layer of Insulbrite is layered between two pieces of fabric and is quilted in a crosshatch pattern. These make great gifts for anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen.
- Appliqued Dish Towel
- Some of the cutest sewing projects begin with a store bought item and sewing techniques that are added. This project is no exception. Start with cotton dishtowel and a strip of fabric to create a pleated skirt.
- Yummy Lunch Bag
- Why bring lunch in a brown paper bag when it’s so easy to sew up a stylish lunch bag in no time? All that’s needed is a couple of coordinating fabrics, a zipper, web strapping and a parachute clip. Learn sewing techniques such as zipper insertion, topstitching and boxing corners.
- Since an apron is an absolute must in the kitchen, it may as well be cute to boot! Fortunately, this one fits the bill. Although it is loaded with techniques, it is easily accomplished since it is completed in sections. This masterpiece created on the sewing machine will lend confidence in the kitchen and make cooking more enjoyable.
Cost of Class: $100 – Includes all Supplies for the week
Dates & Time: Tuesday, June 11 through Saturday June 15, 2019 from 2:30PM to 4:30PM
How to Register: Stop in store, Call us at 812-471-7945 or by registering online