The Crazy About Sewing Kids Camp will feature 5 Different Projects.
- Notions Organizer
- This project teaches several great sewing techniques and offers another way to keep organized by providing storage for essential notions at the sewing machine. Learn the art of appliqué and using trims to embellish the ladybug. Once the organizer is completed, place it under the sewing machine and fill pockets with favorite notions.
- Thread Catcher
- Where do all the thread tails go? Refrain from throwing them on the floor because they can cause problems with the vacuum cleaner. This thread catcher is the solution because it conveniently sits next to the sewing machine and serves as a trash bag for thread tails and small scraps of fabric.
- Ladybug Pincushion
- Pincushions come in all shapes and sizes but this ladybug is particularly cute and will keep the pins close at hand. After this class, imagine the possibilities for additional shapes!
- Hanging Organizer
- Organization is the key to becoming a productive sewer because more time can be spent on sewing as opposed to spending time looking for items. This hanging organizer has nine pleated pockets which expand to store a plethora of essential sewing notions.
- Trifold Wallet
- Transport essential sewing notions to class in this trifold wallet. The first section has two pockets with faux binding. Elastic strips are sewn in the middle section to keep threads and notions in their place. A zippered pocket keeps small items safe and prevents them from falling out.
Cost of Class: $100 – Includes all Supplies for the week
Dates & Time: Tuesday, June 4 through Saturday June 8, 2019 from 10:00AM to 12:30PM
How to Register: Stop in store, Call us at 812-471-7945 or by registering online